Free Legal Consultation for Single-parent Families

印刷する / Print this page

This article can be read in the following language: 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) 简体中文 (Chinese (Simplified))

A “single-parent family” is a household consisting of a mother and a child/children, or a father and a child/children. If you become a single parent by divorce or other reasons, or are planning to divorce, you can receive free legal advice from a lawyer about any problems or concerns.
◆Scope of consultation:
Child support (payment receivable for child raising), visitation right (arrangements ensuring to see separated children), alimony, distribution of property and pension splitting, and countermeasures when a promised child support is not paid, etc.
Date: Sat., Aug. 26, Tue., Aug., 29 and Tue., Sep., 12
Time: 13:00-16:00 (25 minutes per person, 6 persons a day, in order of application)
Place: Desk for Early Childhood (Kodomo Sogo Madoguchi) on the 2nd floor of the Minoh City Office Annex
Fee: Free
Application: Please call the Childcare Support Division for appointment.
For details: Childcare Support Division (Kosodate Shien-shitsu)
TEL: 072-724-6738 FAX: 072-721-9907

This article can be read in the following language: 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) 简体中文 (Chinese (Simplified))

Multilingual Desk for Daily Life Consultation

If you have difficulties in contacting each organizer or department, please ask MAFGA. We are ready to help you.

TEL: 072-727-6912
Date and Time: Tuesday to Sunday 9:00~17:00
How to use our services: Visit, e-mail or call our center.
Available languages: Japanese / English / Chinese / Korean / Portuguese

We respond to consultations about childcare, education, work, medical care, welfare, visa status or any other problems and worries you might have.
Consultations are free of charge and will be strictly confidential.

Copied title and URL