Through this seminar you will get basic knowledge you are expected to have when you start working in Japan. In addition to this, individual preparation work will be guided from a practical viewpoint for job seekers.
Date & Time:
≪1st Session≫ Sat., Sep. 24 13:30 – 16:30
≪2nd Session≫Sat., Oct. 8 13:30 -16:00
Location: MAFGA — Lecture Rooms B & C (2nd Floor)
(1) Individual career counseling by Mr. Hiroyoshi Mizue, FAJ (Facilitators Association of Japan)
(2) How to prepare your resume/curriculum vitae: You will individually receive guidance by Ms. Asuka Iwaki, MAFGA
※Limit: 6 persons (in order of application) per course and 30 minutes per person
※Since courses (1) and (2) are held simultaneously in different rooms, we adjust the time.
※If you require interpreter service, please so inform us when you make appointment.
presented by Ms. Akane Chou, MAFGA
– How to pass a job interview in Japanese
– Practical Japanese for working
– Japanese manners in the workplace
※Limit: 20 persons (in order of application)
※Interpreter service is available (English only) upon request by Sat., Sep. 24
Application: click here
※The seminar may be cancelled due to the future COVID-19 infestation.
For details: Please call 072-727-6912 or e-mail via email@example.com.