You Can Receive Municipal Certificates at Convenience Stores or by Post

印刷する / Print this page

This article can be read in the following language: 한국어 (Korean) 简体中文 (Chinese (Simplified))

The counters of the City Office are very crowded in April. In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19, you are encouraged to receive certificates such as a copy of residence certification by post or at convenience stores. When you receive certificates, you need your My Number card (Individual Number Card) and its PIN number. The certificates which you can receive by post or at convenience stores are as follows.

(1) Certificates which can be received by post:

Every certificate except Registered Seal Certificate

(2) Certificates which can be issued at convenience stores:

  1. Copy of residence certification (resident register)
  2. Registered Seal Certificate
  3. Tax Certificate of municipal/prefectural taxes

For further details, please contact the divisions below or check the Minoh City website.

For details (if receiving by post):

Todoromi Branch (Todoromi Shisho)
TEL: 072-739-0355 FAX: 072-732-2195

For details (if receiving at convenience stores):
Citizen’s Registration Division (Madoguchi-ka)
TEL: 072-724-6726 FAX: 072-724-0853


This article can be read in the following language: 한국어 (Korean) 简体中文 (Chinese (Simplified))

Multilingual Desk for Daily Life Consultation

If you have difficulties in contacting each organizer or department, please ask MAFGA. We are ready to help you.

TEL: 072-727-6912
Date and Time: Tuesday to Sunday 9:00~17:00
How to use our services: Visit, e-mail or call our center.
Available languages: Japanese / English / Chinese / Korean / Portuguese

We respond to consultations about childcare, education, work, medical care, welfare, visa status or any other problems and worries you might have.
Consultations are free of charge and will be strictly confidential.

Information from MAFGAUncategorized
Copied title and URL