The counters of the City Office are very crowded in April. In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19, you are encouraged to receive certificates such as a copy of residence certification by post or at convenience stores. When you receive certificates, you need your My Number card (Individual Number Card) and its PIN number. The certificates which you can receive by post or at convenience stores are as follows.
(1) Certificates which can be received by post:
Every certificate except Registered Seal Certificate
(2) Certificates which can be issued at convenience stores:
- Copy of residence certification (resident register)
- Registered Seal Certificate
- Tax Certificate of municipal/prefectural taxes
For further details, please contact the divisions below or check the Minoh City website.
For details (if receiving by post):
Todoromi Branch (Todoromi Shisho)
TEL: 072-739-0355 FAX: 072-732-2195
For details (if receiving at convenience stores):
Citizen’s Registration Division (Madoguchi-ka)
TEL: 072-724-6726 FAX: 072-724-0853