A public facility complex will be open on Sat., May 1, 2021, in front of Minoh Semba Handai Mae Station. From Mon., May 3, a certificate issuing service will be available at the Disaster Prevention Center in the first basement. The facility has a lifelong learning center, a library, a parking area and the Cultural Entertainment Theater. (The theater will open on Aug. 1, 2021.)
(1) Date & time on service:
From Tuesdays to Sundays (the service is not available on Mondays), 10:00-17:00
※If Monday is National Holiday, service is available. During the Year-end and New Year Holiday, the service is not available.
(2) Municipal certificates which can be issued:
- Copy of residence certification (resident register)
- Copy of the items entered in residence certification
- Registered Seal Certificate
- Tax Certificate of municipal/prefectural taxes
(3) People who are eligible to apply:
Yourself, or someone from the same household.
※When you apply for a certificate, please present your personal ID (either your driver’s license, Resident Card or passport).
※When you apply for a Registered Seal Certificate, please be sure to bring your personal seal registration card (a magnetic card).
For details：Citizen’s Registration Division (Madoguchi-ka)
TEL: 072-724-6726 FAX: 072-724-0853