Additional Applications for the Minoh City Student Loan

印刷する / Print this page

This article can be read in the following language: 한국어 (Korean) 简体中文 (Chinese (Simplified)) Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)

Students, who may be unable to go to high school or technical college due to their guardians’ financial difficulties are eligible to apply for a student loan with Minoh City. Those who wish may apply.
A High school or technical college student whose guardian is a Minoh City resident.
Application guide (Boshuyoko) & forms are available at School Life Support Division from Tue., June 1. They can be downloaded from the Minoh City website as well.
Application guide (Boshuyoko):

Application form:
Application received at: School Life Support Division (except Saturdays, Sundays, and National Holidays)
For further information please contact below.
For details: School Life Support Division (Gakko Seikatsu Shien-shitsu)
TEL: 072-724-6760 FAX: 072-724-6010


This article can be read in the following language: 한국어 (Korean) 简体中文 (Chinese (Simplified)) Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)

Multilingual Desk for Daily Life Consultation

If you have difficulties in contacting each organizer or department, please ask MAFGA. We are ready to help you.

TEL: 072-727-6912
Date and Time: Tuesday to Sunday 9:00~17:00
How to use our services: Visit, e-mail or call our center.
Available languages: Japanese / English / Chinese / Korean / Portuguese

We respond to consultations about childcare, education, work, medical care, welfare, visa status or any other problems and worries you might have.
Consultations are free of charge and will be strictly confidential.

Copied title and URL