●Applying for Nursery School

印刷する / Print this page

This article can be read in the following language: 한국어 (Korean) 简体中文 (Chinese (Simplified)) Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)

If you want to send your children to municipal nursery schools, private nursery schools, licensed nursery schools (Nintei Kodomoen) or regional childcare facilities (Chiiki-gata Hoiku Jigyosho), please read the information below. Please note that there are cases in which your child may not be accepted if the nursery school has reached its maximum capacity of children.
◆Eligible children:
(1) Children aged 57 days old and over as of the entry, until starting elementary school
(2) Guardian of the child is not able to take care of him/her due to the following reasons (If the reason is work of the guardian, the work needs to be more than 4 times a week and more than 4 hours a day.)
a. The work is not at home.
b. Working (except housework) at home but away from the child.
c. Another child is going to be born soon or has just been born.
d. Is ill or has disabilities.
e. Has a family member who needs nursing care.
f. Recovering from the damage of natural disaster.
g. Is a student.
h. The child is certified needing a special needs education, etc.
(3) Children who live in Minoh City when they enter a nursery school
◆Time to apply:
(1) For April admission, you need to apply around November in the previous year.
(2) For May and onward admission, you need to apply by 5th of the month for the following month admission. For example, if you would like your child to start going to nursery school from May, the deadline of the application is Apr. 5.
(3) For February and March admission, the deadline is the same as April admission.
◆How to apply:
(1) Get an application form.
Please obtain an application form at General Reception of Child & Youth Support (Minoh City Office Annex 2F), municipal nursery schools, private nursery schools, licensed nursery schools, Toyokawa Branch, Todoromi Branch, or General Health and Welfare Center (Sogo Hoken Fukushi Center). Alternatively, you can download the form from the Minoh City website.
(2) Please fill out the form and submit it to the General Reception of Child & Youth Support.
You need to present your “My Number Card”, or “My Number” Notification Card and ID such as a driver’s license.
※Please see the English version of Minoh City website.
For details: General Reception of Child & Youth Support (Kodomo Sogo Madoguchi)

This article can be read in the following language: 한국어 (Korean) 简体中文 (Chinese (Simplified)) Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)

Multilingual Desk for Daily Life Consultation

If you have difficulties in contacting each organizer or department, please ask MAFGA. We are ready to help you.

TEL: 072-727-6912
Email: soudan@mafga.or.jp
Date and Time: Tuesday to Sunday 9:00~17:00
How to use our services: Visit, e-mail or call our center.
Available languages: Japanese / English / Chinese / Korean / Portuguese

We respond to consultations about childcare, education, work, medical care, welfare, visa status or any other problems and worries you might have.
Consultations are free of charge and will be strictly confidential.

Copied title and URL